$45 / Person – Children under 7 are free.
$40 for seniors and military
Gypsy Gold welcomes visitors, and in fact is the #1 Thing to do in Ocala and a favorite in all of Central Florida on Trip Advisor! Join us on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays at 10:00 am for a two-hour informative tour of our farm. Meet the Gypsy Vanner horses in person, hear the history of the breed from its discovery in Great Britain to its growth in the United States.
Your tour will include —
- An overview and introduction to the breed and its history, the unique British Gypsy culture and where the breed is today by Dennis Thompson.
- A walking tour of the farm where you’ll meet the stallions, mares, foals and various other animals loved at Gypsy Gold. You are welcome to bring your own horse treats or carrots!
- Photo op time! You’ll be invited to create a memory of your Gypsy Gold tour with a photo of yourself and one of our beautiful Gypsy Vanner Horses to share with your friends.
- Enjoy browsing in our Gift Shop for books, videos and DVDs, posters, jewelry, model horses and figurines and everything Gypsy!
- Please arrive a few minutes early, the tour starts promptly at 10 am.
What you’ll see at Gypsy Gold…
Large Group Tour
$40 / Person
Bring your club or large group (20+ Guests) for a private tour of Gypsy Gold Horse Farm.
We “Close the farm” to give your group a personal experience of our 40 acre farm. Your tour starts with a 1 hour talk given by Dennis Thompson, the first importer of the Gypsy Vanner and founder of the Gypsy Vanner Horse Society. The talk is followed by a photo op and guided walk around the farm where you meet the horses. Bring carrots!
Email us at email@example.com to schedule your private group tour.