Book A Tour
Gypsy Gold welcomes visitors, and in fact is the #1 Thing to do in Ocala and a favorite in all of Central Florida on Trip Advisor! Join us on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays at 10:00 am for a two-hour informative tour of our farm. Meet the Gypsy Vanner horses in person, hear the history of the breed from its discovery in Great Britain to its growth in the United States. Your Tour Guide is Dennis Thompson, who discovered this unique breed and brought it to American soil. Your tour will include —
- An overview and introduction to the breed and its history, the unique British Gypsy culture and where the breed is today by Dennis Thompson.
- A walking tour of the farm where you’ll meet the stallions, mares, foals and various other animals loved at Gypsy Gold. You are welcome to bring your own horse treats or carrots!
- Photo op time! You’ll be invited to create a memory of your Gypsy Gold tour with a photo of yourself and one of our beautiful Gypsy Vanner Horses to share with your friends.
- Enjoy browsing in our Gift Shop for books, videos and DVDs, posters, jewelry, model horses and figurines and everything Gypsy!
- Please arrive a few minutes early, the tour starts promptly at 10 am.
Large Group Tour : $40 / Person
Bring your club or large group (20+ People) for a private tour of Gypsy Gold Horse Farm.
Our private tour allows for your group to experience our 40 acre farm without interruption.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on scheduling your private group tour.
What you’ll see at Gypsy Gold…